The research workshop „Learning Economies. Modelling Community-Led Local Development for the Sustainable Economic Trajectories оf the Negotin аnd Zlatibor Regions“, took in Rome, at the Di Vittorio Foundation from the 14th to the 16th December.
The main aims of the workshop were to evaluate availability, connectivity and usefulness of existing Web supply of Negotin/East Serbia and Čajetina/Zlatibor regions for different user groups and to discover gaps between supply and expressed needs for WEB in order to give recommendations for the concept of Learning Economies (LE) web platform and feasibility study.
As a part of the working group annual meeting, Italian partners from Di Vittorio Foundation organised a study trip and presentation of the Italian good practices of regional development in several municipalities (Lega Navale Castel di Tora, Rocca Sinnibalda, Vallecupola) in Natural Reserve Monte and Monte Navegna Cervia on 16th of November.
The representatives of Italian and Serbian partner institutions took part in the workshop and the meeting.
- Dr Elena Battaglini, Fondazione Di Vittorio
- Dr Francesca Giofrè; University Sapienza Rome, Faculty of Architecture
- Dr Giuseppe Onni, Università degli Studi di Sassari, DADU, Alghero
- Nicla Pace
- Dr Jelena Živković; University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture
- Dr Marija Babovic; University of Belgrade, Faculty of Philosophy
- Dr Zoran Đukanović; University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture
- Dr Ksenija Lalović; University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture
- Dr Jasminka Cvejić, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Forestry