The final meeting/ workshop of the project „Learning Economies. Modelling Community-Led Local Development for the Sustainable Economic Trajectories of the Negotin and Zlatibor Regions“, took place on the 14th Decembre 2018. at the Faculty of Architecture University of Belgrade.
The main goals of the final meeting/ workshop were: a) to summarize project goals, process and outcomes, b) to discuss steps towards Compliance report finalization, c) to discuss topics and structure for Learning Economies monograph and d) to define steps in further collaboration.
Besides this, Luigi Russo, director of the Mount Navegna and Mount Cervia Regional Nature Reserve, gave presentation on Italian good practice in community-led local development.
How research can be linked to education was also explored. The exhibition of the students works from the FAUB course “Theoretical ground of sustainable urban development” presented testing of the Participatory web platform for CLLD in Negotin/Eastern Serbia region. Also, dr Elena Battaglini gave a lecture “Unfolding urban heritage conservation as CLLD” to the UBFA Master of architecture and Master of Integral urbanism students. Finally, the ” Learning Economies” team members participated in the workshop and gave the critical review to the FAUB “Ecological urban design studio” projects.
The representatives of the Italian and Serbian partner institutions took part in this workshop.
- Dr Elena Battaglini, Fondazione Di Vittorio
- Luigi Russo, Mount Navegna and Mount Cervia Regional Nature Reserve
- Dr Vladan Đokić; Dean, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture
- Dr Jelena Živković; University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture
- Dr Marija Babovic; University of Belgrade, Faculty of Philosophy
- Dr Zoran Đukanović; University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture
- Dr Ksenija Lalović; University of Belgrade, Faculty of Architecture
- Dr Marina Nenković-Riznić,dr; Institute of Architecture and Urban & Spatial Planning of Serbia
- Dr Nikola Krunić, Institute of Architecture and Urban & Spatial Planning of Serbia
- Dr Jasminka Cvejić; prof. dr; ex. University of Belgrade, Faculty of Forestry