How To Apply
Fill in the Application Form to Doctoral Studies 2018/19 by 21 February 2019, until 16.00 and attach the required documents in PDF.
When applying the candidates shall submit the following:
1. A decision on the recognition of a foreign public document. If the recognition procedure has not been completed, these candidates shall also submit a certificate that the procedure is ongoing (the original documents are to be submitted).
2. Degree certificates from each University attended, including official register lists of study courses taken for the degree (transcripts of records).
The scans of original documents are acceptable for this stage. If the document has any elements that are in color (stamps, text, signatures etc.) then please scan it in color. Remember to include all pages of documents that contain any type of text/writing, even if it’s on a back page. Be sure that everything in the document is visible on the scan.
All documents must be in English. If the original document is in a different language, it must be officially translated in English by an authorized translator.
3. Motivation letter, including brief description of the field of research the candidate is interested in, and research plan.
5. Copy of passport.
6. Proof of payment of the application fee (50 Euros).
The application must be accompanied by the payment.
Given that payments in foreign currency (wire transfer) takes more time, in order to speed up the process, please send in the proof of payment SWIFT number with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Payment notification).
For payments in Serbian Dinars (RSD), please attach a scanned payment slip.
Enrollment Of Candidates
The enrollment of candidates will be conducted on 1 March 2019, between 10.00-14.00, in room 204 of the Faculty.
If the candidates who have acquired the right to enroll do not enroll within the prescribed deadline, the Faculty will enroll alternative candidates according to the determined order in the final Ranking List, on 3 March 2019, at 12:00, in room 204 of the Faculty.
When enrolling the candidates must submit the following documents:
– A decision on the recognition of a foreign public document; if the recognition procedure has not been completed, these candidates shall also submit a certificate that the procedure is ongoing (the original documents are to be submitted);
– A certified copy of the candidate’s passport,
– Evidence of health insurance for the school year they are enrolling in,
– 2 x [ŠV-20] forms,
– An academic transcript,
– Two photographs 4.5 x 3.5cm,
– Proof of tuition payment,
– The Study Agreement signed in 4 copies.
Before submitting the enrollment documents the candidates who have acquired the right to enroll are obliged to sign the Study Agreement with the Faculty, which closely regulates mutual rights and obligations. The agreement also determines the level of tuition fee.
The annual tuition fee can be paid in two installments, which is described in the Study Agreement.
The conditions and rules of study are determined by the Law on Higher Education, the Statute of the University of Belgrade and the Statute of the Faculty of Architecture.
By signing the enrollment sheet, the candidate confirms that they accept the rights and obligations defined by the statutes and the relevant rulebooks of the University and the Faculty.